Raspberry Cheesecake Bars Recipe
Yields 1 dozen
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 stick butter, room temperature
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup raspberry jam
- Chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Line a 9-inch square baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together flour and powdered sugar. Cut in butter with a pastry blender, working it in for 2 minutes, or until combined.
- Press mixture on bottom of prepared pan. Bake for 15 minutes, or until crust is golden brown. Remove from oven and cool for 10 minutes.
- In a small glass bowl, combine white chocolate chips and oil. Microwave for 1 minute, then remove and stir. Return to microwave, cooking in 30-second intervals, until melted. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, milk, and vanilla with an electric mixer on high speed for 3 minutes, or until mixture is creamy and smooth. Stir in melted white chocolate.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture over cooled crust. Carefully spread jam over the top. Sprinkle with nuts.
- Cover pan with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Cut into bars before serving.
Layered dessert bars start with a baked cookie crust, followed by a cheesecake-like filling, and covered with raspberry jam.
Photo by Getty Images/nata_vkusidey