BBQ Orange Chicken Recipe
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- Zest from 1 orange
- 2-1/2 pounds chicken pieces
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix oil, orange juice concentrate, vinegar, tomato paste, and orange zest until smooth.
- Reduce grill temperature to medium heat on one side, and turn off heat on other side. Place chicken pieces on grill, skin side down, away from heat, and cook for 15 minutes. Turn, and grill for another 10 minutes.
- Brush chicken pieces with sauce, and cook for an additional 10 minutes, turning occasionally.
This is excerpted with permission from Char-Broil Grilling for the Family (Fox Chapel Publishing).