• 2 cups browned ground beef or cooked, diced roast
• 2 cans (4 ounces each) chopped green chiles, drained
• 1 can (4 ounces) chopped black olives, drained, optional
• 3 cans (10 ounces each) mild enchilada sauce
• 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
• 1 cup grated Monterey Jack cheese
• 1 package (8 count, 20 ounces) burrito-size flour tortillas
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease a 9-by-13-inch baking dish; set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine beef, chiles, and black olives, if using. Mix well, and set aside.
3. Spread bottom of prepared baking dish with half the enchilada sauce. Set aside.
4. In another large bowl, combine cheeses. Set aside.
5. Top each tortilla with 1⁄4 cup beef mixture and 1⁄4 cup cheese mixture. Roll up, and place over enchilada sauce in dish. Repeat with remaining tortillas. Cover with remaining enchilada sauce and remaining cheese.
6. Bake for 30 minutes, or until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbling.