Broccoli Pasta Salad
• 8 ounces uncooked pasta
• 1 bunch broccoli, cut into bite-size pieces
• 8 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
• 1 large cucumber, sliced, then halved or quartered
• 1 large red onion, coarsely chopped
• 3 to 4 teaspoons fresh chopped dill
• 3⁄4 cup white vinegar
• 1 cup sugar
• 1 cup water
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1 tablespoon mustard
• 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
• 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
1. Boil and drain pasta according to package directions. Set aside to cool.
2. In a large bowl, combine cooled pasta, broccoli, tomatoes, cucumber, onion and dill, and mix well. Set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, combine vinegar, sugar, water, oil, mustard, salt and pepper, and whisk until thoroughly blended.
4. Pour vinegar mixture over pasta mixture, and toss gently to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
More Recipes for Pasta Salads:
• Tuna Pasta Salad with Eggplant and Mint Recipe
• Simple Pasta Salad with Bell Peppers and Tomatoes Recipe
• Easy Pasta Salad with Vegetables Recipe
• Cold Pasta Salad with Tomato, Basil and Mozzarella Recipe