Mexican Fiesta Biscuit Bake
• 2 tablespoons butter
• Biscuit dough, uncooked, enough to make 13 large biscuits
• 1 pint thick and chunky salsa, medium
• 3 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
• 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
• 1/2 cup sliced green onions
• 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced black olives, drained
2. Melt butter in a 13-by-9-inch glass baking dish, then tilt it to evenly coat the dish. Set aside.
3. Cut out 13 biscuits, then cut each into eighths and place the pieces in a large bowl. Add the salsa, and toss gently. Turn into prepared dish, spreading evenly. Sprinkle with cheese, bell pepper, green onions and olives.
4. Bake for 35 to 45 minutes, or until the edges are deep golden brown and the center is set.
5. Remove from oven and let stand for 15 minutes before cutting into squares. Serve with additional salsa.
We have plenty more Mexican dish recipes. Check out Easy Mexican Recipes Spice Up Dinner Menus.