• 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
• 2 cups chopped lettuce
• 1/4 cup plus 3 tablespoons salsa, divided
• 1/3 cup sour cream
• 1 pound white fish fillets (crappie, tilapia, cod), fresh, or frozen and thawed
• 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled
• Blackening seasoning
• Lime juice, optional
• 6 (6-inch) flour tortillas, warm
• Shredded Mexican cheese, optional
1. In a large bowl, toss cilantro with lettuce and 1/4 cup salsa; set aside.
2. In a small bowl, blend remaining salsa with sour cream; set aside.
3. Coat fish with butter and sprinkle with blackening seasoning. Cook in a hot skillet until fish flakes easily with a fork. Cut fish into bite-size pieces and drizzle with lime juice, if desired.
4. Spread 1 tablespoon sour cream mixture on each tortilla. Top evenly with fish, lettuce mixture and cheese. Fold tortillas in half and serve.
We have plenty more Mexican dish recipes. Check out Easy Mexican Recipes Spice Up Dinner Menus.