Try these other main dish salad recipes.
• 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
• 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
• 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
• 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (about 1 large lemon)
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• Salt and pepper, to taste
• 1 cup extra-light olive oil (do not use extra-virgin olive oil)
• 1-1/2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
• 1 bunch romaine lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
• 1 to 1-1/2 cups croutons
1) Heat grill. Add chicken, and cook for 15 to 20 minutes, or until meat reaches 165 F in the thickest part, turning once. Remove and let rest for 5 minutes, then cut diagonally into 1/2-inch slices.
2) Combine mustard, mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper in the bowl of a food processor. Process until smooth. With processor running, slowly pour in oil, and continue processing until dressing is thick and creamy. Add 1/2 cup Parmesan, and pulse to combine.
3) In a large bowl, toss together lettuce and croutons.
4) Divide salad among 4 plates. Top each with chicken and remaining Parmesan. Drizzle dressing over the top.