Everyone will enjoy this festive treat.
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter OR margarine, melted
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 containers (8 oz. each) plain yogurt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, cleaned, hulled and sliced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter; press firmly on the bottom of a 12-by-7-inch or 13-by-9-inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, yogurt, marshmallows and nuts.
- Spread half the mixture over crust. Top with half the berries, remaining yogurt mixture, then remaining berries.
- Cover; freeze for 6 hours, or until firm. Let stand for 10 minutes; cut into squares. Store leftovers covered in freezer.
More from this issue:
- Berry Patriotic Trifle Recipe
- Cherry Angel Cream Cake Recipe
- Easy Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe
- Fresh Fruit Cream Cheese Pie Recipe