• 1 pound spaghetti
• 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
• 8 slices bacon, chopped
• 1 onion, chopped
• 1 clove garlic, minced
• 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
• 4 eggs, beaten
• 1⁄2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
• Salt and pepper, to taste
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook spaghetti to al dente, according to package directions. Drain well. Toss spaghetti with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Set aside.
2. In a skillet, fry bacon until crisp. Remove and drain on paper towels.
3. Discard all but 2 tablespoons bacon drippings from skillet. Add remaining olive oil to skillet, and heat over medium heat. Add onion, and cook until translucent. Add garlic, and cook for another minute. Add chicken broth, and continue cooking for an additional 2 minutes. Add bacon, and stir to combine.
4. Add spaghetti, and toss to coat. Heat through, over medium-low heat, adding additional olive oil as needed to keep spaghetti from getting dry and sticking together.
5. Add eggs, and cook, tossing constantly, until eggs are just set. Add Parmesan, salt, and pepper, and toss to coat.
6. Serve immediately.