Try these other main dish salad recipes.
• 4 10-inch flour tortillas
• 1 pound lean ground beef
• 1 onion, finely chopped
• 1 packet (1.25 ounce) taco seasoning
• 1/2 cup water
• 8 tablespoons refried beans
• 2 cups shredded lettuce
• 1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese
• 1 cup chopped tomatoes
• 1 cup sliced black olives
• Guacamole, sour cream, salsa, and/or scallions for garnish, optional
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Place 4 oven-safe soup bowls on large baking sheets (2 bowls on each baking sheet).
2) Warm tortillas slightly in the microwave until pliable. Spray both sides with cooking spray, and drape them over the soup bowls. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until crisp, rotating baking sheets after 7 minutes. Let cool completely on bowls on baking sheets.
3) In a skillet over medium-high heat, cook beef and onion for 5 minutes, or until cooked through, breaking it up as it cooks. Stir in taco seasoning and water. Reduce heat to medium-low, and cook for 3 to 5 minutes more, or until mixture thickens.
4) Heat refried beans in the microwave until hot. Spread 2 tablespoons on each of 4 dinner plates. Place a taco shell on top. Layer beef mixture, lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, and black olives into each shell. Garnish as desired with guacamole, sour cream, salsa, and scallions.