Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Mushrooms Recipe
1 / 2
Roasted Brussels sprouts and mushrooms makes for a stress-free side dish.
Photo by Fotolia/Peredniankina
2 / 2
4 to 6 servings.
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, washed, stems trimmed, and cut in half
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Heat oven to 400 F.
- Place Brussels sprouts and mushrooms in a large bowl, and drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil.
- Sprinkle garlic powder, sea salt and pepper over the top, and toss to coat thoroughly.
- Transfer mixture to a baking sheet and bake for about 25 minutes, or until Brussels sprouts are tender and mushrooms are lightly browned.Looking for more out-of-the-ordinary Christmas recipes? Try some of our other Non-Traditional Holiday Recipes.