15 min DURATION
5 min COOK TIME
10 min PREP TIME
4 servings SERVINGS
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) tuna, packed in water, drained
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped onion, optional
- 1 baguette, 24 inches long
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 pieces green leaf lettuce
- 8 tomato slices
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- In large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise and lemon juice until blended. Stir in tuna, bell pepper, celery, and onion, if using.
- Slice baguette, if needed, without cutting all the way through. Brush insides with olive oil.
- Spoon tuna salad inside baguette. Add lettuce, tomatoes, and cheese.
- Cut baguette into 4 equal-size sandwiches, and serve.