1 / 2
This easy s’mores recipe uses assorted candy bars to create a different combination of flavors in every square.
Photo by Christina Dymock
2 / 2
"One Dirty Bowl" by Christina Dymock provides readers with simple and delicious dessert recipes that won't leave a big mess to clean up after.
Cover courtesy Cedar Fort, Inc.
50 min DURATION
35 min COOK TIME
15 min PREP TIME
16 servings SERVINGS
- 1 (16.5 ounces) pkg. refrigerated sugar cookie dough (the flat sheet, not the roll)
- 1 (12 ounces) bag assorted miniature candy bars, unwrapped
- 16 marshmallows, cut in half
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the cookie dough, as a block, in an 8 x 8 inch baking dish.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes, or until the center is set and the edges are lightly browned.
- Remove the pan from the oven and layer the miniature candy bars over the cookie. Don't leave space between candy bars.
- Cover the chocolate with a layer of marshmallows.
- Turn the oven to low broil.
- Place the pan on the center rack and broil for 3-5 minutes, or until the marshmallows are lightly toasted.
- Remove the bars from the oven and allow to cool for 20 minutes before serving. (They will be messy but amazing.) Or allow them to set overnight for less chocolate-and-marshmallow gooeyness.
More from One Dirty Bowl:• Easy Moist Chocolate Cake Recipe• Ginger Softies Recipe• Raisin Pie Bites RecipeExcerpted from One Dirty Bowl, by Christina Dymock. Used with permission from Cedar Fort, Inc., © 2014. Buy this book from our store: One Dirty Bowl.