Four Leaf Clover Craft
Spread good luck by sharing this shamrock craft with someone.
By Linda Reece
•Craft Foam (white, green, light green)
1. Cut a piece of white craft foam six inches tall and four inches wide. Then cut five pieces of green craft foam one inch wide and four inches long.
2. Glue the green pieces on the white, about a quarter inch apart.
3. Fold a small piece of paper in half and cut out half a clover shape.
TIP: Drawing half of a four-leaf clover is kind of like drawing the letter B, with a little stem on the bottom.
4.Trace the clover shape onto light green craft foam and cut it out. Punch a hole in the top and write, “GOOD LUCK.”
5. Cut a piece of white yarn about ten inches long. Thread it through the clover.
6. Tie the yarn through the holes in the craft foam. Trim the ends off the knots. All done!
More from Holiday Crafts:
Republished with Permission from Holiday Crafts: 50 Projects for Year-Round Family Fun by Linda Reece and Published by Skyhorse Publishing.