Crafts: How to make felt ornaments
Felt Sheets – Assorted Colors
Fluffed up cotton for stuffing
Decorating Material: Beads, Confetti, Flowers, Sparkle, Sequins, Ribbons, Bows, decorative buttons etc.
Click on each template to enlarge and then Print.
1. Trace with the help of templates the desired design on felt paper. Alternatively, use cookie cutters of desired shapes and sizes.
2. Cut out TWO of the same shape for each ornament that you want to make. Leave some seam allowance while cutting.
3. Place the matching sides together and Top stitch the two Felt Cut-Outs together, leaving a small space to stuff with cotton.
4. Lightly stuff with cotton. Use a crochet hook to push the stuffing into small areas. Stitch the opening closed.
5. To make a loop to hang the ornaments, braid 3 strands of wool (3′ approx) and sew onto the top of the stuffed ornament.
6. Use Craft glue to decorate the ornaments. You can make faces for Santa, Gingerbread Man and Snowmen with eyes, buttons etc.
DIY Hand Lotion
hand lotion recipe
Wild and Whimsical Wreaths
Learn how to bring nature indoors all year long with these fresh and festive wreath projects that reflect the changing seasons.
Wild Spring Wreath
Learn to use fresh flowers and a natural wreath base to create this spring-themed wreath that can be redone again and again.