Yields 8 ounces SERVINGS
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 6 to 8 fresh scented geranium leaves, washed and dried
- 1 to 2 drops essential oil of geranium
- Place the cornstarch in a resealable jar or plastic bag. Add the geranium leaves and essential oil.
- Seal the container, and gently shake to mix. Let sit for 3 to 4 days, shaking the container once a day.
- Remove and discard the geranium leaves. Pour the powder into a clean, dry container. To Use: Sprinkle onto clean, dry skin, or apply using a fluffy powder puff.For more homemade skin care, see: Natural Beauty from the Garden
- Galen’s Cold Cream
- Moisturizing Honey Avocado Mask
- Scented Sugar Scrub
- Dandelion Age Spot Oil
- Marigold Hand Cream
- Oh What a Beautiful Mornin’! Shower Gel
- Garden-Stained Hand Solutions
Excerpted from Natural Beauty from the Garden by Janice Cox, published by Ogden Publications, 2018.