4 servings SERVINGS
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) kidney or black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 pint diced tomatoes, or 1 can (14-1⁄2 ounces), undrained
- 2 teaspoons chicken base or bouillon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chiles
- 1⁄4 cup diced red or green bell peppers
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels, optional
- 2 cups cooked, cubed chicken
- 1 teaspoon chili powder, or to taste
- Hot sauce, optional
- Place all ingredients in a slow cooker, and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on high for 3 to 5 hours, or on low for 5 to 7 hours.Want more quick ideas for mealtime? Check out 20 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes to find more editor-recommended recipes for every meal.