About 2 dozen pieces SERVINGS
- 3 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Dash of salt, optional
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts, optional
- Line an 8-inch square pan with aluminum foil, and spray foil with non-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk and butter. Microwave in 1-minute increments, stirring after each minute, until chips are melted and mixture is smooth, about 2 to 3 minutes total.
- Stir in vanilla, and mix well. Add salt and walnuts, if desired, and mix thoroughly to evenly distribute salt.
- Turn mixture into prepared pan, pressing into corners. Smooth top with the back of a spoon. Refrigerate until firm, at least 2 hours, before cutting into squares.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.Make sure to stock up on holiday goodies this year! See Easy Christmas Candy Recipes and Holiday Cookie Recipes for more ideas.