4 servings SERVINGS
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 large eggs
- 1 bag (16 ounces) frozen hash browns or tater tots, thawed
- 1 pound pork sausage
- 1 pound bacon
- 1 package (9 ounces) cheese and roasted garlic tortellini
- 2 1⁄2 cups sharp cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, melt butter, and scramble eggs.
- In a separate large skillet, cook hash browns according to package directions.
- In a third skillet, break up sausage with a wooden spoon and cook until browned. Drain off fat. Transfer sausage to a bowl. Cook bacon in same skillet. Drain on paper towels, and set aside.
- In a saucepan, cook tortellini according to package directions; drain well.
- Layer a large bowl with hash browns, sausage, bacon, tortellini, eggs, and cheese.Check out these other delicious recipes from Trisha Yearwood.
Reprinted with permission from Home Cooking with Trisha Yearwood. Copyright © 2010 by Trisha Yearwood. Published by Clarkson Potter/Publishers, an imprint of Penguin Random House, LLC.