Grilled Salmon Recipe
1 / 2
Salmon grilled with dill and herbs, and served with tomato wedges and lemon slices.
Photo by fotek
2 / 2
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons organic coconut oil, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 to 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 4 salmon filets (about 6 ounces each)
- In a large zipper-seal bag, combine lemon juice and zest, coconut oil, dill, garlic and sea salt. Add salmon.
- Remove as much air as possible from the bag, and seal. Tilt bag front to back, and left to right, to coat the filets thoroughly. Place bag in refrigerator to marinate for 1 hour.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Place salmon on hot grill. Brush with marinade, and grill until cooked through, 4 to 6 minutes per side, brushing with more marinade often.
- Let salmon filets rest for 5 minutes before serving.Find more recipes for Grilling with Fresh Herbs.