Grilled Zucchini Recipe
- 3 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 12 tablespoons (1-1/2 sticks) butter
- 1 to 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh mint
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Arrange 6 medium-size sheets of aluminum foil on a large baking sheet.
- Evenly divide zucchini among sheets of foil. Top each with 2 tablespoons butter, and sprinkle with equal amounts of garlic, salt, pepper and chopped mint.
- Fold up edges of foil, and seal to form packets.
- Place foil packets on grill. Cover and cook for about 20 minutes, or until zucchini is tender.Find more recipes for Grilling with Fresh Herbs.