Here are the top 5 tips to ensure perfect grilling for steaks.
1. Clean and preheat grill on high.
2. Lightly oil and season everything before you put it on the grill. This helps the searing process and prevents sticking.
3. Sear the outside of steaks when grilling, using tongs or a spatula to turn the meat, and cover the grill as much as possible during the grilling process to help lock in the great flavor and to prevent flare-ups.
4. Use the 60/40 grilling method. Grill for 60 percent of the time on the first side and 40 percent of the time after you turn over the food. This will give you an evenly cooked steak.
5. Place your cooked steak on a clean plate and allow it to rest for 5 minutes before serving to retain moisture and juiciness.
For perfect steaks every time, cook them according to the chart. Cooking times are listed in minutes and are based on fully thawed steaks.
Steak Fajitas Recipe
The steak for these fajitas can be marinated overnight and cooked the next day, making a quick supper. Serve them with beans and rice to round out the meal
White Chicken Chili Recipe
This chicken chili, made in a slow cooker, calls for cream cheese and half-and-half for delightful creaminess, and is guaranteed to warm the body and soul.
Turkey Meatballs Recipe
These meatballs, made with ground turkey, are cooked and then simmered in a cream sauce. Serve them over pasta, alongside green beans and garlic bread.