Top 5 tips for perfect grilling.
For perfect steaks, follow this cooking guide.
Here are the top 5 tips to ensure perfect grilling for steaks.
1. Clean and preheat grill on high.
2. Lightly oil and season everything before you put it on the grill. This helps the searing process and prevents sticking.
3. Sear the outside of steaks when grilling, using tongs or a spatula to turn the meat, and cover the grill as much as possible during the grilling process to help lock in the great flavor and to prevent flare-ups.
4. Use the 60/40 grilling method. Grill for 60 percent of the time on the first side and 40 percent of the time after you turn over the food. This will give you an evenly cooked steak.
5. Place your cooked steak on a clean plate and allow it to rest for 5 minutes before serving to retain moisture and juiciness.
For perfect steaks every time, cook them according to the chart. Cooking times are listed in minutes and are based on fully thawed steaks.
More than 150 workshops, great deals from more than 200 exhibitors, off-stage demos, inspirational keynotes, and great food!LEARN MORE