4 servings SERVINGS
- 1 pound Perfect Chicken, shredded
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can RoTel tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 4 thick slices of corn bread for serving
- Shredded cheddar cheese for garnish
- Green onions for garnish, chopped
- Prepare a batch of Perfect Chicken.
- About an hour before you’re ready to eat, discard the liquid and place the shredded chicken back into your slow cooker and turn it on to high.
- Stir in the cream soups, tomatoes, and chili powder.
- Cover and cook on high for 30 minutes to an hour.
- When you’re ready to serve, place a nice, thick piece of corn bread on each plate. Next, add a big dollop of the chicken mixture on top. Garnish with a little cheese and some green onions.
More From Mix and Match Mama Simmers:
Taken from: Mix & Match Mama Simmers: Slow-Cooker Creations Your Family Will Love. Copyright © 2017 by Shay Shull. Published by Harvest House Publishers, Eugene, Oregon. Used by Permission.