One Dirty Bowl: Fast Desserts, Faster Cleanup (Cedar Fort, Inc., 2014), by Christina Dymock provides readers with delicious dessert recipes that are easy to make and clean up! These dessert recipes will satisfy any sweet tooth, impress your guests, and don't require a huge cleanup after. The following excerpt is from Chapter 6, "Charming Cakes, Cupcakes, Cobblers & Pies."
You can buy this book from the Capper's Farmer store: One Dirty Bowl
• 1 cup sugar
• 1 cup mayonnaise
• 2 cups flour
• 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
• 1-1/2 teaspoons baking soda
• 1/2 cup cocoa
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
• 1 cup milk
• Fudge frosting
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 x 13 baking pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
2) In a medium mixing bowl, combine the sugar, mayonnaise, flour, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa, vanilla, and milk until the lumps are gone.
3) Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
4) Once cool, frost with fudge frosting.
Excerpted from One Dirty Bowl, by Christina Dymock. Used with permission from Cedar Fort, Inc., © 2014. Buy this book from our store: One Dirty Bowl.