Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Yields about 3 dozen
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, optional
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix pumpkin, sugar, oil, vanilla, and egg with an electric mixer on medium speed until combined.
- In another large bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt together.
- In a small bowl, dissolve baking soda in milk.
- Add flour mixture and milk mixture to pumpkin mixture, and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts, if using.
- Drop 1-1/2 tablespoons dough into mounds on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for about 10 to 12 minutes. Cool cookies for 2 to 3 minutes on baking sheet, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Combine pumpkin purée and chocolate chips with delicious chopped walnuts for a sweet, moist, and nutty treat.