Barbecued Pulled Pork Fries Recipe
Learn how you can make homemade fries even better by topping them with pulled pork, barbecue sauce, and melted cheese.
- 8 medium baking potatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1-1/2 cups leftover pulled pork
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup barbecue sauce, to taste
- 1/2 cup diced red onion, optional
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion, optional
- 1/2 cup sour cream, optional
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice potatoes into fry-sized strips, and place on prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss gently to coat potatoes with oil and seasonings.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or until tender and lightly browned.
- In an ovenproof baking dish, layer the fries, cheese, pulled pork, and barbecue sauce.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Top with red onion, green onion, and sour cream, if desired.
- Serve immediately.