Try this recipe with Lemon Cake.
• 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, room temperature
• 1/2 cup butter
• 1 cup whole-wheat or white whole-wheat flour
• 2 large eggs
• 1-1/2 cups half-and-half
• Dash of black pepper
• Dash of cinnamon
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• Cooked and crumbled bacon or cooked, chopped ham
• 2 cups shredded Swiss or cheddar cheese, divided
• 1/2 cup minced onion
• 1/2 cup broccoli florets
1) Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Lightly grease 12-inch pie plate; set aside.
2) Using pastry blender, combine cream cheese, butter, and flour. Press mixture onto bottom and up sides of prepared pie plate.
3) In small bowl, combine eggs, half-and-half, pepper, cinnamon, salt, and bacon; set aside.
4) Press 1 cup cheese into crust in pie plate. Sprinkle with onion and broccoli. Pour egg mixture over all. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
5) Bake 30 to 45 minutes, or until center is set.