Try these other simple sandwich recipes.
• 1 teaspoon chile powder
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 teaspoon cumin
• 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
• 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1 tablespoon cornstarch
• 1/4 cup water
• 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
• 1 pound chicken tenders
• 1/2 green bell pepper, cut into strips
• 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into strips
• 1 large onion, sliced thin
• 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
• 8 flour tortillas
• Toppings of choice, such as shredded lettuce, shredded cheese, salsa, sour cream, and guacamole
1) In large zipper-seal plastic bag, combine chile powder, salt, cumin, onion powder, garlic powder, cornstarch, water, and 2 tablespoons oil. Carefully knead the bag to mix ingredients. Add chicken, bell peppers, and onion. Seal bag. Knead gently to coat all surfaces.
2) Place bag in refrigerator to marinate for 20 minutes.
3) When marinating is complete, heat remaining oil in large skillet over high heat. When hot, add chicken and vegetables, and cook until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are crisp-tender, about 6 to 8 minutes. Remove skillet from heat, and stir in lime juice.
4) Heat tortillas in microwave until warm, about 30 seconds. Spoon chicken and vegetables down center of tortillas, and roll up.
5) Serve with lettuce, cheese, salsa, sour cream, and guacamole, as desired.