Fruit Salsa and Cinnamon Chip Recipe
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Olive oil spray
- 10 flour tortillas (10-inch diameter)
- 2 Granny Smith apples, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup diced watermelon or kiwi
- 1/2 pound strawberries, hulled and chopped
- 1/4pound raspberries
- 1/4 pound blackberries
- 1/4 pound blueberries
- 4 tablespoons raspberry preserves
- Preheat oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.2 In a small bowl, mix together sugar and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Lightly coat both sides of 5 flour tortillas with olive oil spray, and sprinkle each side lightly with cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Stack tortillas, and cut into quarters with a pizza cutter. (You should have 20 wedges.)
- Place wedges on prepared baking sheet, and bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until crisp. Remove, and allow to col.
- Repeat Steps 3 through 5 with the remaining flour tortillas.
- In a large bowl, toss apples with lemon juice. Add watermelon, berries, and preserves, and stir gently to combine.
- Cover and let stand at room temperature for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve salsa with cinnamon chips.