• 3 pounds small potatoes, washed and cut into quarters
• 1/4 cup olive oil
• 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
• 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
• 6 cloves garlic, minced
• 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley, optional
1. Heat oven to 400 F.
2. Place potatoes in a stockpot and cover with water; add a little salt, and heat over medium-high heat. When water reaches a boil, turn off heat and drain potatoes; transfer to a large bowl and set aside to cool.
3. When potatoes are cool to the touch, add the oil, salt, pepper and garlic, and toss to coat. Arrange potatoes on a baking sheet, spreading out evenly in a single layer.
4. Bake for 35 to 45 minutes, or until potatoes are tender and browned, stirring gently after 20 minutes.
5. Remove potatoes from oven and place in a serving dish. Add parsley, if desired, and gently toss to combine.
Looking for more out-of-the-ordinary Christmas recipes? Try some of our other Non-Traditional Holiday Recipes.