Grilled Zucchini Recipe
• 3 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
• 12 tablespoons (1-1/2 sticks) butter
• 1 to 2 cloves garlic, crushed
• 1 tablespoon kosher salt
• 1 tablespoon pepper
• 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh mint
1. Preheat grill to medium-high.
2. Arrange 6 medium-size sheets of aluminum foil on a large baking sheet.
3. Evenly divide zucchini among sheets of foil. Top each with 2 tablespoons butter, and sprinkle with equal amounts of garlic, salt, pepper and chopped mint.
4. Fold up edges of foil, and seal to form packets.
5. Place foil packets on grill. Cover and cook for about 20 minutes, or until zucchini is tender.Find more recipes for Grilling with Fresh Herbs.