Favorite Mexican Casserole
• 1 medium onion, diced
• 1 tablespoon butter
• 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) cream of chicken soup
• 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
• 1 pint chopped tomatoes with chiles
• 1/2 cup mild salsa
• 10 flour tortillas, or 14 corn tortillas
• 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
2. In a skillet over medium-high heat, cook onion in butter until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes. Add the soup, chicken, tomatoes and salsa. Heat until bubbling.
3. Arrange half of the tortillas in a 9-by-13-inch pan. Pour half of the chicken mixture on top. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with cheese.
4. Bake for 30 minutes, or until bubbling and cheese is golden brown.
We have plenty more Mexican dish recipes. Check out Easy Mexican Recipes Spice Up Dinner Menus.