Spice up a boring steak with this glaze.
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 top sirloins (4 oz. each), at room temperature
- Preheat and oil the grill.
- Whisk soy sauce, pineapple juice, mustard, lime juice, thyme, garlic salt and pepper together in a small bowl.
- Brush steaks on both sides with the glaze. Grill over direct medium-high heat for 4 minutes. Turn and brush again with glaze; grill for 4 additional minutes for medium-rare, 5 to 6 additional minutes for medium, or to desired doneness.
- Remove from grill and let rest for a few minutes before serving.
This recipe originally aired in the July 2008 issue of Heart of the Home.
More from this issue:
- Blackened Rib Eye Steak with Creamy Horseradish Sauce Recipe
- Filet Mignon with Compound Butter Recipe