15 min DURATION
10 min COOK TIME
5 min PREP TIME
2 servings SERVINGS
- Olive oil
- 2 pita flatbreads, 8 to 10 inches each
- 3 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 4 ounces pepperoni slices
- 4 ounces Canadian bacon slices
- 1/4 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 green bell pepper, cut into slices
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into slices
- 1/4 cup shredded pizza cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Rub a little bit of olive oil on each pita, then bake for 3 minutes on center rack in oven.
- Spoon 1-1/2 tablespoons pizza sauce on half of each pita. Top sauce with half the pepperoni, half the Canadian bacon, half the mushrooms, half the peppers, and half the cheese, leaving half of the pita uncovered. Gently fold pita in half over filling.
- Bake for an additional 3 to 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and pitas are crisp. Serve hot.