Pulled Pork Nachos Recipe
Add a saucy and tasty twist to Mexican-style nachos with this recipe, which calls for barbecued pulled pork instead of beef.
Yields 4 to 6 servings.
- 2 cups leftover pulled pork
- 3/4 to 1 cup barbecue sauce, to taste
- Tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Sliced black olives
- Black beans
- Chopped tomatoes
- Chopped green onions
- Chopped red onions
- Sliced jalapeño peppers
- Sliced avocados
- Sour cream
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine pulled pork and barbecue sauce. Stir well to coat pork.
- In a cast-iron skillet or other oven-safe dish, place a layer of chips, pulled pork, and cheeses. Repeat layers until ingredients are gone.
- Bake for 8 minutes, or until cheeses are melted.
- Add toppings of your choice, and serve hot.