Slow-Cooker Spaghetti Recipe
• 1 pound ground beef
• 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
• 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
• 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1⁄2 pint tomato sauce, or 1 can (8 ounces)
• 3 cups tomato juice
• 1-1⁄2 teaspoons Italian seasoning, optional
• 1 cup fresh sliced mushrooms, optional
• 4 ounces spaghetti, uncooked, broken in half
• Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1. In a skillet over medium-high heat, brown ground beef and onion, breaking beef into crumbles as it cooks. Drain off fat.
2. Place beef mixture, salt, garlic powder, and tomato sauce and juice in a slow cooker. Stir in Italian seasoning and mushrooms, if using.
3. Cover and cook on low for 6 to 7 hours.
4. Stir in spaghetti. Cover and cook on high for an additional 1 hour, or until pasta is tender.
5. Serve hot, topped with a sprinkling of Parmesan.
Want more quick ideas for mealtime? Check out 20 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes to find more editor-recommended recipes for every meal.