• 1/4 cup orange juice
• 2 tablespoons lime juice
• 2 tablespoons lemon juice
• 1 clove garlic, minced
• 1-1/2 pounds flank steak, or boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
• 1 teaspoon chili powder
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1 medium red bell pepper
• 1 medium green bell pepper
• 1 medium yellow bell pepper
• 1 tablespoon canola oil
• 1 medium onion, chopped
• 10 flour tortillas, warmed
• 1 cup sour cream
• 1 cup salsa
• 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced black olives, drained
1. In a large bowl, combine orange, lime and lemon juices with garlic.
2. Season chicken with chili powder and salt, then place in juice mixture, turning to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
3. Remove chicken from refrigerator and pour marinade into a small saucepan. Bring mixture to a boil over medium-high heat; keep warm.
4. Place meat on broiler rack or grill about 6 inches from heat. Broil or grill, turning and basting with marinade, until cooked through. Remove and set aside.
5. Core the peppers, then cut them into strips.
6. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add peppers and onion, and cook for about 5 minutes, or until onion is tender and translucent, stirring often.
7. Slice the meat into strips, and add it to the pepper-onion mixture, stirring to blend.
8. Divide mixture evenly and spread down centers of the tortillas. Roll up, and top each serving with a dollop of sour cream, salsa and olives.
We have plenty more Mexican dish recipes. Check out Easy Mexican Recipes Spice Up Dinner Menus.