This recipe originally ran in the January 2006 edition of Capper's Farmer.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 1 jar (26 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 6 lasagna noodles, cooked according to package directions
- 1 package (8 ounces) shredded Italian cheese blend
- Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Heat oil in a large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Crumble and cook turkey until no longer pink, about 5 minutes; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce.
- Spoon some meat sauce into the bottom of a 9-by-13-inch baking pan. Layer on 3 lasagna noodles, 1/2 of the meat sauce and 1/2 of the cheese. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Bake until hot and bubbly, about 30 minutes.