Southwestern Chicken and White Bean Soup
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
• 3/4 cup chopped onion
• 3 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 teaspoon ground cumin
• 1 can (14 ounces) chicken broth
• 1 cup chunky salsa
• 1 can (15 ounces) small white beans, rinsed and drained
• 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
1. Heat oil in a stockpot over medium heat for 1 minute. Add chicken and cook until browned, stirring often. Stir in onion, garlic and cumin, and cook until onion is tender. Add broth, salsa, beans and corn, and bring to a boil.
2. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
We have plenty more Mexican dish recipes. Check out Easy Mexican Recipes Spice Up Dinner Menus.