Oven-Roasted Cauliflower Recipe With Cocoa
1 / 2
Oven-Roasted Cauliflower goes well with almost any main dish.
Photo by Fotolia/Brent Hofacker
2 / 2
6 to 8 servings
- 8 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 onion, halved and sliced
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa, optional
- 1 teaspooon kosher salt, or to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Arrange cauliflower and onion slices in a 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
- In a small, microwave-safe bowl, combine butter, garlic, paprika, cocoa, salt and pepper. Microwave just until butter is melted and spices are fragrant. Drizzle over the cauliflower and onion, and toss to coat.
- Roast for 40 to 45 minutes, or until cauliflower is golden and tender. Remove from oven and transfer to a serving dish. Serve hot. Looking for more out-of-the-ordinary Christmas recipes? Try some of our other Non-Traditional Holiday Recipes.