6 servings SERVINGS
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 pint tomato sauce, or 1 can (8 ounces)
- 3 cups tomato juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning, optional
- 1 cup fresh sliced mushrooms, optional
- 4 ounces spaghetti, uncooked, broken in half
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, brown ground beef and onion, breaking beef into crumbles as it cooks. Drain off fat.
- Place beef mixture, salt, garlic powder, and tomato sauce and juice in a slow cooker. Stir in Italian seasoning and mushrooms, if using.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 7 hours.
- Stir in spaghetti. Cover and cook on high for an additional 1 hour, or until pasta is tender.
- Serve hot, topped with a sprinkling of Parmesan.Want more quick ideas for mealtime? Check out 20 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes to find more editor-recommended recipes for every meal.