Capper’s Farmer Christmas Traditions
Every family has traditions when it comes to celebrating the holidays, from must-have foods and decorations to church services, to decorating the tree and opening gifts. Following are the family traditions from the editors of Capper’s Farmer.
Holiday Traditions from the Staff
- Playing in the Snow and Baking Cookies
- Plenty of Christmas Gifts for the Regan Boys
- Christmas Eve Jitters: Waiting for Santa Claus
- Decorating for Christmas: Nativity Scene Becomes a Favorite
- Real Christmas Trees: A Family Tradition
- Families Gathered for Christmas Celebration
Plenty of Christmas Gifts for Regan Boys
Managing Editor Caleb Regan tells how his family attended Midnight Mass, and how he and his brother were spoiled kids once a year.
Playing in the Snow and Baking Cookies
Editor-in-Chief Hank Will shares adventures of family fun during Christmas break.
Families Gathered for Christmas Celebration
Editorial Assistant Ilene Reid shares how her mother instilled in children to be grateful for their gifts and to always remember that Jesus is the reason for the season.