Every family has traditions when it comes to celebrating the holidays, from must-have foods and decorations to church services, to decorating the tree and opening gifts. Following are the family traditions from the editors of Capper’s Farmer.
Holiday Traditions from the Staff
- Playing in the Snow and Baking Cookies
- Plenty of Christmas Gifts for the Regan Boys
- Christmas Eve Jitters: Waiting for Santa Claus
- Decorating for Christmas: Nativity Scene Becomes a Favorite
- Real Christmas Trees: A Family Tradition
- Families Gathered for Christmas Celebration