- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 large apple, cored and chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Chopped walnuts, optiona
- Place oats, chia seeds, maple syrup, yogurt, and almond milk in a pint jar, and stir to combine.
- Arrange apple chunks on top of oat mixture. Sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Put lid on jar, and place in refrigerator overnight.
- Top with chopped walnuts, if desired, before serving. NOTE: This is also good warmed in the microwave on high until heated through.
- Add walnuts after heating.
For more delicious apple recipes, see Apple Recipes From the Autumn Harvest.
Traci Smith is a Capper’s Farmer editor. She enjoys doing crafts and DIY projects, hanging out with her Labrador retrievers, and trying new recipes.
From sweet to savory and from breakfast to bedtime, apples take center stage in this fun volume. With recipes ranging from traditional apple pies and crisps to unexpected surprises like Ground Lamb Kebabs with Apple Mint Raita, this new edition of the best-selling classic has been completely revised and redesigned to feature more than 30 new apple-themed goodies. With plenty of vegan and gluten-free options, you’ll be cooking apple-based dishes that you can enjoy with all of your friends.
This title is available at www.CappersFarmer.com/Store or by calling 800-678-4883. Mention promo code MCFPAJZ9. Item #8987.