This delicious pizza is very easy to assemble.
- 1 pre-baked 12-inch pizza crust (14 oz.), preferably thin crust
- 1/2 cup whipped cream cheese
- 4 ounces thinly sliced smoked salmon, cut in strips
- 1 cup diced fully ripened tomato
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Place pizza crust on a baking sheet. Bake until hot and crisp, about 5 minutes.
- Spread crust with cream cheese. Scatter salmon, tomato, red onion, capers and parsley over cream cheese.
- Season to taste with black pepper.
This recipe originally aired in the August 2006 issue of Heart of the Home:
More from this issue:
- Fresh Tomato Gratin Recipe
- Fresh Tomato Tart Recipe
- Salmon Tomato Pizza Recipe
- Spiced Fresh Tomato Bread Pudding Recipe