45 min. COOK TIME
10 servings SERVINGS
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 medium poblano chilies, seeded, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 bag (16 oz.) frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 can (14.75 oz.) cream-style corn
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Monterey Jack cheese with jalapeño pepper
- 1 cup crushed white corn tortilla chips
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray an 11-by-7-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Melt margarine over medium heat in a large skillet.
- Add chilies and onion; cook and stir for 5 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
- Add whole kernel corn; cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat; stir in cream-style corn.
- Beat eggs and milk in a medium bowl.
- Pour over corn mixture in skillet; mixing until blended.
- Add cheese, tortilla chips and salt; mix lightly. Spoon into prepared baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, for 45 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. More from Heart of the Home:Creamy Broccoli with Turkey Bacon Recipe
- Glazed Turkey Recipe