Recipe for Grilled Tenderloins With Blue Cheese Topping
1 / 2
Tenderloin steaks are grilled to perfection, then smothered with blue cheese topping.
Photo by Glenn Moores
2 / 2
The Char-Broil Great Book of Grilling features 300 recipes from the grilling experts at Char-Broil, including appetizers, meat, vegetables, and more.
Courtesy of Char-Broil
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 4 teaspoons crumbled blue cheese
- 4 teaspoons plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons minced onion
- Dash of ground white pepper
- 2 tenderloin steaks, approximately 1⁄2 pound each
- 1 large clove garlic, halved
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- Combine cream cheese, blue cheese, yogurt, minced onion, and white pepper in a small bowl. Mix well to blend. Set aside.
- Rub steaks with garlic halves.
- Place steaks on hot grill. Cook for 8 to 11 minutes, turning occasionally. A couple minutes before steaks are cooked to desired doneness, season with salt. Top each with half the blue cheese mixture.
- Remove steaks from grill, and sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve immediately.
More from The Char-Broil Great Book of Grilling:
- Apple Butter BBQ Ribs Recipe
- Potato Side Dish Recipe
- Recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookies With Bacon Bits
- Roasted Asparagus Recipe
- Wood-Fired Apple-Pecan Pie Recipe
- Spit-Roasted Pork Chops Recipe