1 / 2
Asparagus, cherry tomatoes, and crushed garlic combine with seasoned olive oil, and are cooked on the grill until tender and caramelized.
Photo by Freeze Frame Studio
2 / 2
The Char-Broil Great Book of Grilling features 300 recipes from the grilling experts at Char-Broil, including appetizers, meat, vegetables, and more.
Courtesy of Char-Broil
4 servings SERVINGS
- 2 pounds pencil-size asparagus, woody ends trimmed
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, washed and stemmed
- 12 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
- 1⁄4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (reserve lemon halves)