This meal can be cooked and ready in less than 30 minutes.
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 4 teaspoons crumbled blue cheese
- 4 teaspoons plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons minced onion
- Dash of ground white pepper
- 2 tenderloin steaks, approximately 1⁄2 pound each
- 1 large clove garlic, halved
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- Combine cream cheese, blue cheese, yogurt, minced onion, and white pepper in a small bowl. Mix well to blend. Set aside.
- Rub steaks with garlic halves.
- Place steaks on hot grill. Cook for 8 to 11 minutes, turning occasionally. A couple minutes before steaks are cooked to desired doneness, season with salt. Top each with half the blue cheese mixture.
- Remove steaks from grill, and sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve immediately.