Frozen Cherry Cream Pie Recipe
1 / 2
Feel free to sub out the cherries for other berries or any fruit you have on hand.
Photo by GettyImages/nndanko
2 / 2
two 8-inch pies
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package (12 oz.) frozen sweet cherries, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 container (8 oz.) frozen nondairy whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (8-inch) prepared graham cracker OR chocolate pie crusts
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Mix in cherries, lemon juice and almond extract. Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour mixture into crusts and freeze overnight. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Garnish as desired. Store leftovers, covered, in freezer. Yields two 8-inch pies.More from Heart of the Home:• Cherry Cordial Ice Cream Recipe• Banana Split Dessert Pizza Recipe• Cherry Magic Cookie Bars Recipe